Saturday, March 21, 2009

What the fuck is going on?

I have no idea.

Here I am. 34 years old.

I've owned my own business for 10 years.

I've been married for 11 years. My wife is beautiful, intellegent, and funny.

I have two children.

Life should be perfect, right? Right....

Last week I filed for bankruptcy. I'm actually happy about this. I'm not a moron-my business flooded in raw sewage. It was great.

Last year I fired all of my employees. Fuck em. I got tired of working my ass off to support those lazy bums.

We would have three children, but one who would be 8 right now died the day after her third birthday of croup.

I have spent the past five years fighting depression because of the dead kid thing. I have now peaked my head out of the sand. I'm finished with that.

Even then, I have been working my ass off to support my wife and two kids. Last year I took on a second job to make ends meet. They finally are.

I implemented a date night with my wife. We go out every Friday and have a wonderful time.

I thought things were looking up....more on that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment