Friday, February 12, 2010

Laura and I.

Damn, this is something I would do.










I admit that I like the above version of Laura Croft better than this one.




Though I wouldn't mind pretending it was this one.



Or shit, while we're pretending to wank off, let's go for the gusto. How about her.




So, anyway. I dropped off the tee-totaling French kid in Charlotte for the weekend. I feel like a kid who's parents are gone for the weekend. So I did what any rational teenager would do when his or her parents are away. I took my girl to a movie, drank two pitchers of beer while watching the Wolfman, stopped by a quickie mart for more beer, and then took her home for some hard core bondage style fucking. Rope can be your friend.
It's all because I am long and strong and down to get the friction on.

No comments:

Post a Comment