Friday, August 27, 2010

My boobs are just so big! I mean, I just have big ass boobs. That scarf sure is pretty, but it's just the boooooobs that keep it from going.


I was trying to think of a title for this post and out of the blue that's what my wife just said. It somehow seemed to capture a certain "Insérer mot aléatoire français" that I was looking for.

So today I'm sitting here minding my own business. It's Friday. I don't have to do anything except whore myself out like a fucking clown later this evening. And I mean that, I'm going to go entertain a bunch of kids fucking Bobo style. Kinda like this...



In other news, I've just booked my flight to China in December.

During my stay in China I am going to miss seeing women with hips and titties. I'm not really into chicks with little boy figures. And oddly enough when Chinese women get older they take on a shape not unlike Spongebob.

I envision my trip to be a little bit like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment