Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy, Daddy, where are your pajamas?

Friday Date Night. Started off lamer than lame with lameness on top but got better. Much better. With me on top. Then her. Then me some more...but more on that later.

To begin with I was pretty bummed. Terminator whatever number they're on (so many that they now have a new generation of star in the film) opened this weekend. I have been a huge T fan since 1984, when I saw the first (and only one worth a shit) installment at least a dozen times in the theatre. Anyway, we couldn't go. Date night was supposed to be to go see the movie and we couldn't go.

See, previously we had allowed the bigger kid to go to a Manga Convention this weekend, so we were out of a baby sitter. Furthermore, in my infinite wisdom, I failed to make her do anything to pay her own way. Being 16 it's unrealistic for her to think of money on her own accord- I should have reminded her. So anyway, there she was yesterday with her hand out.

"Oh yeah, hey Dad- can I have $100?" Jesus.

So date night took place at home. We rented a bunch of movies, purchased some beer and steaks to grill, and away we went. First we watched a Barbie movie with the little kid, then tossed her ass in bed. So we thought. More on that later.

We stuck in a movie called Fanboys- it was cute. Of course, you know we had been drinking beer the whole time. So by the end of the movie we were fairly shnockered. We went into the kitchen to put the leftovers in the fridge. Here is where the fun began.

While the Mrs. was doing something, I took it upon myself to take off her shirt, biting her neck I started to unbutton her pants. The next thing I know I'm getting the most incredible blow job right there in the kitchen. I liked to think the neighbors were watching. Especially the pastors wife next door who I suspect hasn't gotten laid in a couple of years.

Then I tossed her on the counter and away we went. When I say this was hot, I mean it was HHHHOOOOOTTTTT sex. Yipping, screaming, biting, clawing, freaky, hot, awesome sex.

So there we are, getting freaky on the kitchen counter, when a little voice says,

"Mommy, Daddy, where are your pajamas?" I decided to let the Mrs. deal with this one as the fact that I had a huge boner may have lead to a line of questioning that I wasn't prepared to answer. So the Mrs. put her back to bed.

We went to our bedroom and locked the door. After laughing for a good 10 minutes we were able to get ourselves back in the mood. And boy did we. Again we went at it with the biting and clawing and oh yeah, we need to go pick up that headboard we bought the other day. I am always proud of myself when I can make her scream for an hour. Quite literally.



The safe word was "blueberry." It was never used.

No comments:

Post a Comment