Sunday, October 4, 2009

Me No Likey.

So there I was. Sweating. Naked. Engaged in sexual activity. One of my favorite things in the universe. And then her hip went out. Not her fault, but damnit. Now my balls are about as blue as a blue whale.



Or you could watch this educational video if you need more help.




But that is another story.

I haven't done much blogging as of late, I've been busy. Let me catch you up on my life since my last post. As you know, I like to post about date night- but we haven't had any crazy ass dates. Damnit. Last night we went to see Zombieland- which was fucking awesome, right up there with Shawn of the Dead in my opinion.






But anyway, other than that. I've been working. A lot. Three jobs. My business, a side business, and I took a job as the Director of Operations at an Engineering Firm. They had a retarded three year old doing their marketing and systems development. Asshats.


Haven't had any really freaky, awesome sex since my last blog. Due entirely to the fact that the Mrs. has injured her back pretty seriously. Sadly, not in a sex related accident. Doing laundry in fact. Kinda sucks how you get hurt doing ordinary shit, and not fighting tigers or something. Oh well.
I moved the location of the business as I just couldn't afford the high rent. Now I have a better location with a better deal- so I'm happy about that.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thank you for updating! I'm sorry your wife hurt her back. What the hell have you got her doing laundry on, a washboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this. Actually I make her do everything in a French Maid costume with nipple clamps.

    ReplyDelete