Monday, April 6, 2009

Asses and Elbows

Check out our new digs.





Exhibit A:

New Jeans: $100.00

Maid Service for clean floor: $150 (notice that you can notice the floor.)

Monthly cost of Pre K for wifely sanity: $180

Wife works her ass off to loose unwanted pounds: No money, lots of hard work and discipline on her part.

Smokin' hot wife with a totally sweet ass: Priceless. Well, not really- but worth every damn penny, moment of discipline, and then some.

Wife smiles at me when she walks over to me in a store: Absolutely Priceless. And, WOW.






Exhibit B:

New shirt: $35 (for a fucking T shirt. Jesus.)

New Pants: $100

New belt buckle: $25

New shoes: $20 at walmart (yeah- I can upgrade here a bit.)

The look on every woman's face when I walk by and smile at them: I have a boner.

The smile my wife gives me when she walks over to me in the store: Absolutely priceless. And I have a boner. I get a beautiful, intelligent, funny, and incredibly sexy woman. Who likes sex and cooking. Fuck yeah!



Well, I'm working on it. I know that buying her stuff won't win her back to me, but it sure as hell is a start. I also purchased some new aftershave with her approval. I want to be sexy to her again. I want to rekindle a brand new romance. As silly as it seems, I think changing my look and smell will help. Plus I like it anyway.


I know, I'm pathetic. Don't care. Several of my friends are in their 60's and divorced 1-3 times. Each one of them is this way because they chose to nurture their careers over their relationships and none of them are happy. Wealthy, but not happy. I think I can do both. Build a brand new relationship with my wife and still be successful. I think that by focusing on her first I will in fact be more successful in business anyway. Thumbs up.


Now I'm taking the family to Florida for Easter. We're going to Gainesville for the weekend, coming back for my court date on Wednesday, and then we're going to go somewhere else. I don't know where. We might just get in the fucking car and drive. We might even come back....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! And she knows how I feel about her ass all to well. One of these days I'll have to tell you about what I like to do to it.

    ReplyDelete