Saturday, April 25, 2009

$200 Extravaganza of Sordid Lust and Appetizers

Date Night. A Friday tradition. It began innocently enough.

The Mrs. and I decided to go downtown to a little restaurant called Zambria. It's one of those places that serves a vast array of appetizer sized servings of gourmet grub. We decided to start off with a BBQ shrimp dish, some olives, and bread with olive oil. Absolutely delicious.

However, part one of the debauchery was about to begin. I ordered a Manhattan (for those of you who don't know it's basically a sweet martini with whiskey instead of gin) and the wife ordered a glass of wine. Not a big deal accept for the fact that all day I had only eaten a hot dog and she had only eaten an egg salad sandwich. A fact that both of us neglected to consider until we were both almost completely smashed within five minutes. I ordered another manhattan and fuck it- she ordered the whole bottle of wine. An organic chardonnay. Very nice.

Round two of the grub. Mushrooms and soy beans (absolutely incredible), and scallops (I absolutely LOVE scallops and these did not disappoint). Still working on manhattan #2 and wine glass #2 respectively.

This place was set up as sort of a cellar. We got there at around 5:30PM and got a choice seat in the corner. A table for two with a wrap around booth covered in pillows. At a certain point in time I decided to try to take a picture of the room. Not realizing that a blackberry storm has a very, very bright camera light. I flash blinded the whole room. Well done on my part.



Round three of the grub. Pork belly (astonishingly delicious), and mountain stream trout (wow. All I can say). Here comes Manhattan #3 and glass of wine #3 as well. We are completely trashed by now and having the best time ever talking. Mostly about sex. Drunk, laying on pillows, talking about sex, dark room. Things were getting good.

Desert. A piece of flour less chocolate cake. It was so good that we ordered another piece to take home. We finished the bottle of wine. It was now 10:30, so we decided it was time to leave- wink wink, nudge nudge. I almost forgot- at some point in time we both had to go to the bathroom and made out in the hallway. Don't tell anybody. Also, I am presently eating some of that cake as I write. Don't tell anybody.

The bill was $140. We left a $50 tip. Kate was great. We got the hell out of there. We walked back to the parking lot, got to the car where I opened the door for her. But you know, I decided I wasn't ready to do any driving just yet. So I grabbed her and kissed her deeply on the lips. There we are in the parking garage downtown, making out like a couple of high school kids. It was great.

Unfortunately, we came somewhat to our senses and realized that we couldn't quite finish what we had started right there. So we went for a drive. From downtown out to the sticks. Within 20 minutes we found a vacant quiet little, pitch black camp site on the side of the road and stopped. We got out, and opened the back of the SUV and well, we didn't waste any time. We had sex in the car, on the car, next to the car, and everywhere else we could think.

We decided to finish up at home, so we got back into the car to drive. I wasn't wearing a shirt, and I had my pants around my thighs with my seat belt on in the drivers seat. Just as we are pulling out, a police car pulls up. In this light, I decided that maybe road head wasn't the best idea, so I pulled my pants all the way up and drove. If he had pulled up less than a minute earlier he would have caught me with my pants around my ankles and the Mrs. bent over the hood of the car. Would have been quite a sight. We would have had to ask him to jump in to avoid getting arrested I guess.

Wait, I'm still topless. FUCK. That was a $65 shirt. Honey, we're going back. I pulled into a side street and went around back to double check- fortunately I had thrown the shirt into the back of the car. Good. The cop didn't follow us and I didn't want to go back. It's a good thing he couldn't see into my cab when he pulled up. We'd be in jail for public indecency. the worst part is that we wouldn't be in the same cell- so we wouldn't have been able to continue the indecency.

We went home. Upon walking inside, we told the older kid to put our leftovers in to the fridge and we ran back off to the bedroom and locked the door. There we did everything we could think of for about two more hours. A little of this, a little that, some toys, and a whole lot of lube. Good times. Good times.

I hope to god that every date night from here on out is just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment