Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to Sunday Morning

So here I sit on Sunday Morning. Sick but recovering child is finished blowing chunks. Now she is up to her usual antics. This is good.





This picture has no bearing on anything in particular but if you're like me you were a big Mr. T fan back when he was cool. I know I was a big A Team fan back in the day. It's remotely interesting to me that now I have little to no interest in tv. I sometimes try to follow a show or two- but I generally only last a couple of episodes before I lose interest.


Day 4 of my nookie dry spell. Not sure what to do with myself. I do tai chi religiously every morning and have for 20 years, but it's just not getting me off in that special let me pin you to the bed while you buck and scream in a good way kind of way. The Mrs. is even wearing some super sexy new clothes just to torment me. Nothing fancy- just jeans and a t shirt- but still.

Last night we were watching a show on sex. The basic premise of it was that love and lust take place in different parts of the brain and are induced by different chemicals. No shit. I've been a man for a long time now and it is very clear to me the difference between love and lust. It's simple- love takes place in the chest and head while lust takes place elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment