Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Vacation, here we come!

Going to the Gainesville Horse Farm for vacation.

I've never really been a horse person. You know how some people just seem to take a shine to horses? Not me. In fact, I'm not really a pet person at all. Don't get me wrong, I like animals- I just don't really want to have one. The girls have various pets- presently a cat named Reepacheep, a fish named Red, and a chihuahua named Opal- and I don't mind helping out with them. But if left to my own devices I wouldn't have any pets. Sure as hell not a horse.

However, I do like to be at the horse farm as I enjoy the scenery. Horses are great so long as I don't have to do anything but look at them.




It's hard to slow down to the pace of absolute zero- takes me about two days to do it. I have to bring some work with me so I can be lived with, but none of my usual 12 hour days.

Maybe I'll see if there's some horny little "horse lady" that wants to get frisky behind the barn. That would be fun. I've fantasized about shagging a hotty in the barn for a while. I can't talk the wife into it- not clean enough she says. That's part of the point silly girl.

But all is not lost. We do like to partake in other activities.




Eagle Rare is my favorite sipping bourbon. We like to spend at least one evening sitting on the back porch smoking cigars.

Also, my nephew lives nearby. He has started taking karate- I really want to come by and see what he's learning. I also want to do a drive through at UF. I admit to being a dirty oldish man. College girls in the summer time. Running around. Playing frisbee. Walking to classes.

It is so wrong that I want to admire the beauty of the female form? The work of art that is woman? The sensuous beauty. The seductive allure. The playful smile. The captivating smell. What's not to like?

Shit, who am I kidding. If I wanted those things I would look at a 3o or 40 something woman. Driving through a college campus is strictly to look at shaking titties and asses. A 21 year old girl doesn't know what she's doing. She doesn't know the art of being a woman.

Oh yeah, I have begun a new sexual drought. I am now on day two. The other day the wife got nice and drunk and decided that she did in fact want to partake in a little nookie. She entered the bedroom and offered forth those delicate words that all southern men know so well

"I'm so drunk...." She is not without a sense of humor.

And the rest is history. A memory that I like to revisit often, but history none the less.

Anyway- this shall be my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment