Monday, April 20, 2009

Huh...

We all create personas. The other day I was just about to post something on this blog that I thought was really funny. I read it aloud and got "you know that the people who read that blog think you are sensitive and won't like what you have written." So I edited it out of the post. What the fuck is that shit about?

I created this blog for one simple reason. To post what ever the fuck I wanted. Damn everybody. Now all of a sudden, by expressing my actual thoughts I have built something that is a specific persona? I have been typecast? Well. Fuck you. I am going to write whatever the fuck I want for me. If you would like to read what I have to say please do. If you don't like it then you can go fuck a duck. Be careful- they are mean bastards.

Let's face it. I'm crass. I'm an asshole. I say things in a sarcastic fashion designed to be funny to me- but most people don't' really get where I'm coming from. I don't care. I spend most of my life being something for where ever I am- but very little of it being what I actually am as a whole.

Therefore, I shall reassert myself. I am going to write whatever I Goddamn well please. If you like it that's fine, if you don't that's fine too. But quite frankly, I have nowhere else to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment