Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Take on Swinging.

Have you ever wanted to fuck one of your wifes friends? I want to want to fuck one of my wifes friends. The thing is, none of them are sexy to me. It would be great to have somebody to spank it to that I know. Just sayin. But alas, I'm stuck with pie in the sky beauties that are rather boring.

Honestly, I dont even think my wife would care if I wanted to fuck one of her friends. I need to find a way to get her hotter friends. She has one who is completely fucking nuts. And this from a guy who has a theory that all women are crazy and all guys are stupid. The question is does her crazy match your stupid? But no, she is like hanging from the monkey bars drooling on herself batshit crazy as a bag of cats. I'm just not there yet.

Other friends are great people- but obese. Obese chicks don't make me want to flog the dolphin. Also, who wants to fantasize about somebody who is a generally nice person? She's not the kind of girl that you can dress in chaps and a girdle, tie to the ceiling fan and stick your winky in every time she flings by.



Then there is the friend who is always wanting to keep up with the Joneses. What the fuck is that shit? And why is nothing in our neighborhood ever good enough for her? I'm glad they moved. Her husband is a nice guy- but I want to punch her in the face. That might interfere with my chances of doing dirty things to her behind his back. Unless she likes getting punched in the face- which she might- but that's not really my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment